About Me

My photo
My name is Iraj Fatima and I welcome you to my photo journal. The liaison between my passion and what stirs me. Here you can view a glimpse of my thoughts and inspirations behind a fusion of modern and traditional photography. The five years experience from which I have developed a keen sense of detail. My photography has was Orlando based but now since I have relocated to San Jose, CA, my willingness to travel has extended my ability to capture essence and broadened my pictorial horizons. I think of a photograph as a moment in time full of emotion and truth, a flash of time embedded with ambience and substance.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mehwish and Husnain

Who knew a last minute booking could turn out to be one of my favorite weddings to shoot yet? Mehwish and Husnain are a couple with great chemistry. Even outside in the 40 degree weather, we had a lot of fun taking pictures and got some great shots. Although finding some of the poses cheesy, it was sweet how Husnain was more than happy to make his bride smile. On the Mehndi day, also known as the Henna, I was able to capture a lot of detail from the henna designs to the center pieces. The Shaadi, or the Wedding day, the bride with a usual natural look wowed us with some beautiful make-up. It was my first time taking pictures at the Waldorf Astoria but it was easy to find places where the couple could be themselves and look beautiful. I could say this was definitely one of my favorite weddings thus far. I hope to have many more since it's only January. :)


  













 

















No comments:

Post a Comment