About Me

My photo
My name is Iraj Fatima and I welcome you to my photo journal. The liaison between my passion and what stirs me. Here you can view a glimpse of my thoughts and inspirations behind a fusion of modern and traditional photography. The five years experience from which I have developed a keen sense of detail. My photography has was Orlando based but now since I have relocated to San Jose, CA, my willingness to travel has extended my ability to capture essence and broadened my pictorial horizons. I think of a photograph as a moment in time full of emotion and truth, a flash of time embedded with ambience and substance.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Afeefa & the boy

This shoot was a little different from what I usually do but its good to change thing up a bit. The shoot was taken place in a small park in Orlando on a perfect, bright, sunny day.
I have known Afeefa for more than a decade now and she has become a very talented musician. Her band name is Afeefa & the boy and their genre is indie/folk. They're based in Orlando, FL and started up their band in September 2011. Their next show is March 16th at Austins.

Check them out.

Afeefa & the boy

Here are some photos from the shoot:









1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! GREAT JOB IRAJ & YOU SURELY HAD AN ART WORK TO CAPTURE, MUAH

    ReplyDelete