About Me

My photo
My name is Iraj Fatima and I welcome you to my photo journal. The liaison between my passion and what stirs me. Here you can view a glimpse of my thoughts and inspirations behind a fusion of modern and traditional photography. The five years experience from which I have developed a keen sense of detail. My photography has was Orlando based but now since I have relocated to San Jose, CA, my willingness to travel has extended my ability to capture essence and broadened my pictorial horizons. I think of a photograph as a moment in time full of emotion and truth, a flash of time embedded with ambience and substance.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bobby and Janet

This past weekend I shot a small, but intimate wedding for this loving couple, Bobby and Janet. I think all you really need is good company to have an amazing time at your own wedding which means family and close friends. Bobby's family made me feel very comfortable and made sure I was acknowledged, when they didn't really have to do anything at all. I also got some great advice from this wedding and I'll be sure to use it in the future. Congrats to both of you! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment