About Me

My photo
My name is Iraj Fatima and I welcome you to my photo journal. The liaison between my passion and what stirs me. Here you can view a glimpse of my thoughts and inspirations behind a fusion of modern and traditional photography. The five years experience from which I have developed a keen sense of detail. My photography has was Orlando based but now since I have relocated to San Jose, CA, my willingness to travel has extended my ability to capture essence and broadened my pictorial horizons. I think of a photograph as a moment in time full of emotion and truth, a flash of time embedded with ambience and substance.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fareza and Shaun

So about 2 weeks ago (I would've posted this earlier but I just created my blog) I shot Fareza and Shaun's Wedding. It was definitely a comfortable environment since I know Fareza's family well. I did her sister's wedding last year so I had an idea of what was going to happen.

The wedding was shot at the Peabody Hotel in Orlando, FL and the Peabody was SUPER nice inside, I had a great time shooting around the hotel with the newlywed couple.

I forgot to mention I also had some amazing help shooting this wedding, thanks Rushna!

Comments are more than welcome :)




















The end :)

3 comments:

  1. Omg breathtaking mA! Ijji these are the BEST im so proud of u faarstcaazin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. You just keep getting better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Iraj! Love your attention to detail. Congrats Fareza! I havent seen you in agaes, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete